Friday, February 5, 2010

12 step program for baby carrier addiction

Do you know of one? Because I need one. First I spent all the money I made on Craigslist (a whole $35) on a Hug of Joy carrier that I found on....Craigslist! It's beautiful and simple, and is essentially the same as my Hotsling, but a bit stretchier. Did I need it? No. But I just had to have it.
Then I got a note on my FB news feed that the Babyhawk page now has a blog, which took me to see their new fabrics, which took me to trying out different colour combinations with the straps, and the next thing I knew, my memorized-credit-card-number was flying into the order section and I will soon be the owner of ANOTHER Babyhawk. Did I need it? No. But it's soooooo gorgeous. And I love my other Babyhawk.
I hope Dave isn't reading this.

2 comments:

  1. soon gavin will be too big for them and you can sell them all! ( at least that is my story and I am sticking to it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and bought a Beco, so I can carry Kale forever. I heart my carrier. Like, really really really heart it. Strollers suck.

    ReplyDelete