Sunday, April 4, 2010

Busybusy

I haven't been posting much since I went back to work. Honestly, I don't have a lot of mental energy left by the time I get a few uninterrupted minutes at the computer these days. I have these starting fragments floating around in my head...oh yeah, I should write about that. But then I sit down to do it and realize that I forgot to make the kids' lunches or download a science activity.

Here are a few of the things going on around here lately:
  • Easter
  • Gavin's FIRST BIRTHDAY (well that was the fastest year of my life!)
  • My niece's birthday on the same day
  • Report cards (sending out at school and receiving Trevor and Amy's)
  • The extra-curricular activity shift to Spring (lacrosse, spring hockey, pre-teen yoga...)
  • Gavin is starting to walk
  • Fitting in my workouts (they're still kind of sporadic, but I'm pretty amazed I'm doing anything at all since I've hit my usual "quit" zone)
  • the GI Diet...who knew kale was so tasty?!
  • the garden is actually happening this year. Things are even growing already!

So, I shall stumble off to bed. Hopefully I'll re-read this post and actually get to elaborate on one or more of the above...one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment