Thursday, July 9, 2009

Post Surgery, Part II

Surgery was Monday.
Tuesday was uncomfortable but ok.
Wednesday was EXCRUCIATING! That whole no-touch thing...well there is some touching after all, and it involves scraping off a layer of one's cornea. Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouchie, ouch ouch!
But,
They give you good drugs which I relented and finally took last night (don't worry, I "pumped and dumped..."). After a good sleep with my eyes firmly closed for most of the night, I'm doing much better today.
So here we are at Thursday, still a bit hazy and blurry, but no longer hiding under the navy blue fleece blanket with sunglasses on and blinds drawn.

I really can't wait until my eyes clear up a bit more and I get these bandage contacts off.

Well, that's all my eyes can take for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment