Thursday, June 4, 2009

Clutter!!

The state of my house is a physical manifestation of my mental state. When I feel like I've got things together, so goes my house. Unfortunately, I am drowning in clutter lately which gives you a clue as to my current mental state (thanks to anti-depressants, I no longer sob uncontrollably when faced with it!).
I have all this baby stuff and now need to find places and spaces to put it all. The tricky thing with baby stuff is that you can't really put it away because you need it all the time. And once the house starts looking a tiny bit cluttered with baby stuff it doesn't take long before it's totally cluttered with everyone's stuff. I'm finding it difficult to keep with the mess with all the nursing (which has been non-stop during this little heat wave we're in) so it doesn't take long to get totally out of control.
After I had Trevor, our first child, I found FlyLady on the internet and she really helped me get it together. I got way off-track after I went back to work from my mat leave with Amy. Time to rediscover FlyLady, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment