Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Five Cool Things

1. Amy still loves me even though I made her go to school today even though she told me she wasn't feeling well and even though she ended up with a fever.
2. My eyes are ok, just a little irritated from questionable contact lens care.
3. Trevor offered to hang out at the mall with me while my pupils un-dilated so I would have "a big kid to hang out with and wouldn't be lonely." So compassionate.
4. People in New Westminster are only separated by two degrees, max, not six and worlds collide all the time!
5. Someone noticed I was waiting FOREVER for the disabled washroom stall in a public bathroom today (seriously, I let five people go ahead of me while waiting!) and offered to keep an eye on Gavin so I could use the normal sized stall. She looked kind, not crazy, so I took her up on it as I reallllly had to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment